Domain Name Registration:
A domain name is the name by which your particular piece of Internet real estate is known. It is used to route your Email and to point the world at your Web Site.
Domain Name Rules
If you know the domain name you wish to register, go directly to our Domain Name Request Form
- You may use .com, .net, or .org.
- Use only letters, numbers, or dashes ("-").
- Can NOT begin or end with a dash.
- Can NOT have more than 67 characters total.
OpenSRS is a wholesale domain name registration service that uses Open Source principles to ensure
equal participation for as many companies and individuals as possible. Sponsored by Tucows.com,
OpenSRS has been accredited as a domainregistrar by ICANN and Nominet. It has also been recognized
by the United States Government and Network Solutions.
Virtual Domain Names
Virtual domain name can be registered for any Business PPP, Premium PPP or Web Hosting account. A virtual domain name allows you to use your company or organization name for your email address, your web site.
- Your Email address is "firstname.lastname@example.org"
- Your Web site URL is "http://www.yourdomain.com/"
- Access log files for your virtual domain name *
- We can run a HTTPd log file analysis software against your log file for you *
- NOTE: Must have an existing PPP or Web Hosting account
Domain names are issued and managed by OpenSRS in the United States. Charges for domain name service are as follows:
- $20 Per Year, billed through HyperSurf Internet Services Inc.
- * must be requested since not created by default